So I don’t know about you guys, but I’m pretty stoked to have made it through the first quarter of the year successfully. So stoked that I decided to celebrate–with a little contest. I mean, with all the effort that goes into this project, we might as well have a little FUN, eh?
So here’s the deal: Below you will find a list of 20 questions. All of the answers are right here in the blog. Some will be in the narrative, and some will be in the videos. Yes, I’m desperately trying to trick more people into watching these things (and doing the reading) in the hopes that it will get me a better place in Search-Engine-Land. Also, I think you’ll enjoy yourselves. I do. The outtakes alone are worth the price of admission, in my opinion. I can laugh at myself. But so can you–you can laugh at me, too. I encourage it.
Okay, so between now and April 30th, check out the videos and the blog, and answer the questions. Send your completed questionnaire to me by April 30th. Then on May 15th, all CORRECT questionnaires will be thrown into a hat and three lucky people will win some fabulous prizes. As Jeff Probst would say, “Wanna know what you’re playing for?”
“Worth playing for?” I think so! And all of the prizes were donated by friends of mine who are independent business owners—how cool is that? I’m so lucky to have such generous friends!
So copy the questions below into a Word doc or whatever, and get busy finding the answers. And feel free to pass this on to your friends. The more the merrier! When you’re finished, e-mail your answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
KD NSW 2010 Quarterly Challenge
1. Which week(s) had the wrong number displayed in the opening credits?
2. Which week(s) did NOT have outtakes?
3. How many times did Kim wear a black shirt?
4. Which person did Kim NOT link to from her blog: Madeleine L’Engle; Susan Levine; Rob Laurens; Joshua Radin?
5. Which song was inspired by a book?
6. How many videos were shot in Kim’s bedroom?
7. How many songs were rewritten/reshot?
8. Who is “My Life In Pictures” about?
9. How many times did Kim swear in the outtakes?
10. How many times did Kim talk about her hair in the outtakes?
11. What date is crossed off on the calendar during the opening credits?
12. Who is Alejandro?
13. Under what circumstances does Kim do her best writing?
14. What day is Kim’s weekly writing day?
15. What day is New Song Weekly posted each week?
16. Which song was not technically a part of New Song Weekly?
17. Who shot the photo used under the closing credits?
18. Who shot the photo used in the opening credits, under the “New Song Weekly” logo?
19. Which song shares a title with singer/songwriter Michael Kisur?
20. How much fun did you have answering all these questions?!